jeudi 24 avril 2008

bulletin d'adhésion / application form

An invitation to join
LONDON COVER CIRCUIT

Originating Member to whom your application form should be sent :

Mr Roland MONTAGNE
B.P. 20
F.91211 Draveil Cedex (FRANCE)

The London Cover Circuit is a philatelic organisation of cover collectors. The forms used are not chain letters,
but circuits for LCC members only who promise to send on to the next member a good philatelic cover.

I wish to become a member of the London Cover Circuit and promise to remail promptly in good philatelic
covers all circuits sent to me. I am over 18 years of age. 
PLEASE TYPE OR PRINT CLEARLY
Name : Year of birth :
ADDRESS :

Recommended by : Membership Nr :

DO NOT USE THIS FORM IF YOU ARE ALREADY A MEMBER OF L.C.C.


Questionnaire :
I collect covers : YES – NO
I collect used stamps : YES - NO
I collect mint stamps : YES - NO
l
List hereunder major countries from which you wish circuits, your topics, your other interest

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire